1. Neither Incitec Pivot Limited (ABN 42 004 080 264) (IPL) nor any of its related bodies corporate (together, the IPL Group) nor any of their directors, employees, agents or advisers warrants the fairness, accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information contained in or referred to in the material on this Debt Investors web page and the web pages accessed through this web page (together, the Debt Investors Web Pages). To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the IPL Group nor its directors, employees, agents or advisers accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss (including, without limitation, any liability arising from any fault or negligence on the part of IPL Group or its respective directors, employees, agents or advisers) arising from the use of this material, access to material on the Debt Investors Web Pages by any person not entitled to do so or otherwise arising in connection with the material on the Debt Investors Web Pages.
2. The information contained in the Debt Investors Web Pages is of a general nature only and does not contain investment recommendations or advice. The information is not to be relied upon as being accurate, complete or up to date. All information is subject to change without notice. IPL recommends that, before making any investment decision or otherwise acting upon information contained or referred to in the Debt Investors Web Pages, investors should seek independent professional advice that takes into account their financial situation, investment objectives, particular needs and/or other personal circumstances.
3. The material on the Debt Investors Web Pages does not constitute an offer, invitation, inducement, solicitation or recommendation to subscribe for or purchase any security (including, without limitation, as any of those terms are defined or used in the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) as amended (Corporations Act), the United States Securities Act of 1933 as amended (Securities Act) or the United Kingdom Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 as amended). The Debt Investors Web Pages shall not form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. No sale of any securities described in the Debt Investors Web Pages will occur in any jurisdiction in which such offer, invitation, inducement, solicitation, recommendation or sale would be unlawful.
4. (Australia) The material in the Debt Investors Web Pages is for access by and distribution only to persons who:
- a. are not a "retail client" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act; and
- b. are also sophisticated investors, professional investors or other investors in respect of whom disclosure is not required under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act and, in all cases, in such circumstances as may be permitted by applicable law in any jurisdiction in which an investor may be located.
6. (United Kingdom) The Debt Investors Web Pages are directed at persons who are qualifying high net worth companies, unincorporated associations, trustees and other persons who fall within the exemption created by article 49 of the United Kingdom Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the FPO) and within article 19 of the FPO. The products and services detailed in the Debt Investors Web Pages are available only to such persons. If you are a person of any other description, you should not access the material contained in the Debt Investors Web Pages.
7. You make the following representations and warranties by clicking on the box next to each representation and warranty:
* Indicates mandatory field